Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

Default Finding a new excuse to go to the shop

Thanks all. After reading one comment, I realize the main reason I
don't want to go to the shop is because of the filth I'll recognize
when I walk in. Been putting off cleaning that place up for some time
now (almost a year I think). The boat has been parked in the shop
since the barn blew down this past fall, the lawn mower is parked in
there with a flat tire, the table saw has been pushed into a corner,
the wife has stacked flower pots all over my work bench, and I seem to
recall telling her to put her banana trees in there as well so they
wouldn't freeze over winter. OH MAN do I dread going out there.

Guess there is nothing to do but roll the ol sleeves up and start
cleaning. What with finals week ending this week and no classes to
teach until late January, I suppose I won't have any excuse to not
clean the place up. Perhaps once it is clean (cleaner), I'll decided
to start making it dirty again.

JD (Kentucky)