Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB LouB is offline

Default Dishwasher and dog

Pat wrote:
On Dec 8, 12:07 pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Frank" wrote

Gotta be a troll. Imagine putting dishes with dog hair on them in
dishwasher.

I'm sure it is a troll.

I'm sure I'm not a troll and you're a moron. I've been on-and-off
hold for about an hour with Maytag. They say you should completely
rinse EVERY dish that goes in the dishwasher. So why bother to have
the darn thing? I have no idea how dog hair gets in their -- one
piece here and one piece there. 25 or 30 loads later the filter is
matted. I'm about to send the thing out the door with a big crash.

Gad to know that Maytag things you should rinse EVERYTHING first, then
wash in dishwasher, then re-rinse when they come out. What a waste of
time/water/energy. Every other dishwasher I've seen has handled hair
okay.

Now you know why Maytag is considered a POS.
Try escalating to THE sales manager. Tell he/she you are going to make
them famous via the Internet unless they give back your money.

Lou