Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.energy.homepower
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Storing wind-generated energy as gravitational potential energy?

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 01:44:58 -0500 someone who may be Neon John
wrote this:-

So the answer is "no", then. Fair enough. End of discussion. It would be
like me trying to debate with a heart surgeon about what type of stint was
best. He'd laugh at my ignorance and I'd be the fool. so it goes here.

Nice try. Your bluster may convince some, but it will not convince
many. Meanwhile I'll stick with discussing the subject.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh