Posted to uk.d-i-y
ransley ransley is offline

Default Any views on akes if reciprocating saw?

On Dec 8, 7:27*am, Adam Lipscombe wrote:
Folks

I am looking for a decent corded recip saw costing less than £150, and have narrowed it down to Bosch, Hitachi and DeWalt.

Bosch seems to offer more gadgets (360 degree adjustable blade etc) while the others have slightly bigger motors (1000w
as opposed to 900w).

Any views on the quality or reliability of these makes?

TIA - Adam

I would check out sites that review alot of them, there are a few. If
I was looking I would want a Lazer. I dont know if you ger Ridgid over
there in that old country but they have a lifetime warranty, here they
are sold at Home Depot