Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default tx sprinkler system

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"larry" wrote in message
trailer wrote:
A small segment on the news the other night indicated that sprinkler
systems in the state of Texas may increase dramatically after Jan 1,
primarily because of new state regulations. Or is it Federal regs?

Anyone have info about this?

It's actually lawn sprinkler systems. You have to have the system
engineered with drawings by a professional. Just pay a lot more ($400-800
average) for paper shuffling. Oh, and to save water ;-)

-- larry / dallas

Nice way of telling you that you should not have a sprinkler? IMO, I'd
rather have sand and cactus if I was in TX. I never water my lawn here no
matter how hot and dry it gets.

Unfortunately, everyone things TX is all sand and cactus. The reality is
that is really only West Texas, and there is plenty of green and trees
in most of the rest of Texas.