Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

"Oren" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 15:22:01 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

Oil, gas & coal are getting pretty expensive.

Oil? Really? Bloomberg says that oil is projected to hit somewhere
around $20/bbl come January.

One spinster today suggested gas would fall to $1.00 per gallon at the
pump when we hit bottom.

More important, how long will it stay there? Could be back to $160 in July.
For one of our warehouses, I bought 1000 gallons and thought I did good
because the price dropped to $3.50 when I had it delivered. Have not even
use it yet, but will tomorrow. I'm going to wait until January to get more
and may fill the tank at that time, about 2000 gallons.