IMM

Default Start Again Shall We?

IMM wrote:

Do you see me in dark corners as well?

Only in my worst nightmares.

I am really happy to know I frighten the hell out of you. You have made

my
day.

Its not so much fear, as an undending vista of featureless grey.

The sort of colors they paint un snotty unis.

You know, sunday afternoon, its raining, you have read all the books 10
times, heard all the albums 100 times, seen all the DVDS and you turn on
the TV and get 'songs of praise'.

And you realise what Hell really means. Being condemned to listen to
your turgid opinions for eternity...

The problem with you is that you think the snotty uni educated you, and
nothing else will. That is sad. You must read all my posts 4 times each.
Google and
read them all again - 4 times each. This is for your own good.

---