Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default How are IC's Labeled?

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 11:52:54 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 12:54:39 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:00:40 -0800, "RST Engineering \(jw\)"
wrote:

We've developed one that works well for us. R1 is mounted on the cabinet or
chassis. R101 is on the first subassembly (generally a pcb), R201 on the
second subassembly, and so on. I've been asked what happens when you get
past the 9th subassembly and I reply that we are building small aircraft
electronic devices, not locomotives.

---
Why do you top post?

JF

I got put on everyone's **** list for telling this poster to refrain
from top posting.

He is beyond education in the matter. uneducable.

Despite decades of posts other have made here where the conventions and
practices DO get followed, he feels this to be one convention he will
blatantly refuse to follow.

He likely runs red lights whenever he feels like it too.

I could respond to him, and even help sometimes, but his stubborn
top-posting puts me off.

John