Posted to alt.home.repair

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

On 12/4/2008 5:06 AM Caesar Romano spake thus:

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:25:38 -0800, "scorpster"
wrote Re California electric rates are
getting ridiculous:

I just received a notice from California Edison that Tier 3, 4 and 5 rates
are increasing AGAIN in the first quarter of 2009. My electric bill is
typically $400 a month.

Oil, gas & coal are getting pretty expensive.

Oil? Really? Bloomberg says that oil is projected to hit somewhere
around $20/bbl come January.

- Paulo Freire