Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse miamicuse is offline

Default CPVC male adaptor brass X slip elbow does it exist?

Is there such a thing as an 1/2" elbow, one end of it is a brass male
threaded adaptor, the other end is a regular slip CPVC socket?

I can make one myself with a CPVC male adapter then glue on a 90 degree
elbow, but I am really struggling for room and clearance for this valve and
I need it to be as tight as it can be.

The Sharkbite elbow with a threaded end does the job, but I prefer for it to
be glued instead of compression if I can avoid it. I searched and searched
and could not find any. There is a drop ear 90 with a female brass end, and
a CPVC socket on the other end. I need to male version of this, does it
even exist?

Thanks,

MC