Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

The rights in our BOR don't require that someone else do something to
enable other citizens to exercise those rights. Your health insurance
requires that someone else work and earn the requisite money to be
confiscated to pay for others' health insurance. Seems a pretty simple to
see difference.

Really? You could use the same flawed logic to not pay income tax. Everybody
who has, pays their share. Without taxes, you wouldn't have your
infrastructure or your society for that matter. All you'd have is the
complete anarchy of everybody out for themselves and none of the great
accomplishments that your country has done as a group.

The difference between you and me is that I value the importance of health
above most everything else. You value what you can get and keep, by
firepower if necessary. You value individual rights and accomplishments
while casually tossing aside the great things that can be done as a group
and a country. That makes you greedy, selfish and all consuming.

Unless you're been dealing with a serious, long term health problem for a
large portion of your life, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of
understanding. And don't for one second suggest that just because someone
close to you has experienced what I'm talking about, you understand. There
is nothing more important than health within an enlightened society.