Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
One could wonder, with equal validity, who the hell you think you are,
insisting that our way is wrong *for us*...

I'm sure you feel your way is right for you. That's not how this discussion
originated. My part in it originated with my stating that innocent bystander
shootings were a popular news item *in Canada* and I got an argument. I've
always had Canadian firearm laws in mind when I've posted. As usual, the
conversation somehow turned to what's best for people in the US. Maybe
that's not arrogance, but it sure seems to be something akin to it because
again, the discussion has been twisted to what US citizens feel.

If what I said sounded otherwise, that was not my intention. I've always
stated I felt our firearm laws were sufficient for Canadians and argued
against the US style of firearms laws *for Canadians*. You can do as you
want down in the US. It's not my country, it's yours.