S Viemeister

Default Condensing Tumble Driers

Suz wrote:

When we renovate I intend moving both washing machine and tumble dryer
upstairs permanently. It makes no sense to have dirty laundry upstairs,
take it down to wash and dry, and then cart back up again. Things end up
dangling on radiators sitting in piles etc. Why are they traditionally in
kitchens or utility rooms downstairs? Very illogical. I intend to
streamline the whole process: into basket, into machine, into dryer, on
hanger, into wardrobe. Downstairs will be laundry free! No ironing, no
piles.

That's how my son's house is arranged. The washer and dryer are behind
folding doors in the upstairs hall, near the main bedroom, and right next
to the linen cupboard.
Very sensible arrangement.

Sheila