Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

Upscale wrote:
"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms in his own lands."

And your point? All through this discussion, you and most everybody else who
lives in the US refer constantly to the laws and rights in your country.
Grow up and realize that there's other countries out there with their own
laws and rights and they're doing fine thanks. Who the hell do you think you
are insisting that *your* way is the best for everybody else? There's many
great things about your country. Your supreme arrogance is definitely not
one of them.

Come up to Canada and live here for a few years without a gun in your house
or anywhere within reach and then you *might* be able to talk with a little
bit of knowledge and intelligence about what's best for Canadian citizens.
Until then, shove it.

My goodness! My point was that US gun rights weren't based on a single
use of guns to "kill and maim". I made no mention of what was best for
anyone including the US.

With your short fuse, perhaps it's better you live in Canada where a gun
isn't easily available to you.