Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"John Husvar" wrote in message
In article ,
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

It shouldn't be an issue up there, John. There's no way that God would
ever
make it up to the UP. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Naah, He just needs to take the I-75 North and cross The Mackinac
Bridge. No problem, He's there! Or, He could take the western route and
go by way of Wisconsin.

But, well, maybe not by choice in January. I suppose one should expect
God to have better sense. Yoopers on the other hand....

I think I told you that I've hunted snowshoes just south of Copper Harbor in
January -- wearing snowshoes myself. It was a half-section of land right on
the shore of Lake Superior, where it caught the full force of the
lake-effect snow. I think there was ten feet of snow on the ground at the
time. Jeez.

In May, I visited the same place. The trees were *much* bigger then. g

--
Ed Huntress