Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default GM Failure

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 01:27:13 -0500, the infamous
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 23:33:12 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

Chinese Automakers may buy GM and Chrysler

Oh yes....we will no longer have to COMPETE with Chinese coolie
labor.......we will BE Chinese coolie labor. Great idea.

Get ready for the massive influx of employment litigation as the
Chinese learn about the American legal system.

I think their lesson will be to buy a company which is bloated at the
top and the bottom. They may replace the bloated salaries of the
management but the union is there to stay without a Chapter 7
amputation of the afflicted wages.

Imagine: the workers each being paid more than the managers and CEO.
(Anyone cross-eyed yet?)

--
At current market valuations (GM is worth less than Mattel)
the Chinese government can afford to buy GM with petty cash.