Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.energy.homepower
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Storing wind-generated energy as gravitational potential energy?

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
et...
Alang wrote:

http://home.clara.net/darvill/altenerg/pumped.htm

If only Carole Vorderman had stuck to the day job eh? Instead of
flogging consolidation loans to Countdown viewers who think she's good
at maths...

My other half is also an engineer and she admires Carol Vorderman. I asked
her if it was because Carol was a good engineer? No. Is it because she
trained in an almost all male environment and still made it through? No.
OK, I give in. Why is it you admire Carol Vorderman? She married a good
looking guy and got a job on the TV.

Sheesh!!! Women.