Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT -- What's Good for GM Could Be Good for America - How much should the uninsured be taxed on behalf of the UAW?

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:06:21 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

And bottom heavy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4645741.shtml

Dayam, what a racket. Who said the unions weren't mob-run?

Detroit's failing is going to be the lever that gets us into national health care. That
will let them unload the retired workers health care costs. I also have a feeling that
the pension plans are going to get unloaded on government and automatically trimmed. That
government program for failed pension plans does not pay out 100%.

After that, the next piece is using the transplants pay model for front office and plant
floor as the standard.

That is my opinion. Anyone think I might be right?

You can rest assured that the upcoming Secretary of State will push
for it with whatever leverage she can muster from afar.

--
Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across
thousands of miles and all the years you have lived.