Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

"willshak" wrote in message

Any life on Mars, or any other planets in our solar system? We are at the
optimum distance from the Sun to sustain life as we know it. The less -
or more - solar energy, the less life. As the Sun burns out over the
course of gigennia, it will become a 'Red Giant" star and all the planets
will gradually vaporize. Nothing on Earth will experience this event.
I don't believe in invisible entities, nor any afterlife.

Mars has a different composition and we don't know that it ever had any life
to evolve to another form. Right now we have penguins and polar bears.
They may run rampant over the rest of the earth if it cools down some.
Plant life ma take some other forms that is cold resistant. Life as we know
it, I agree, but it can change. How did we get here? What existed before,
during, and after the ice age? I just don't think that any of us can make
a definite statement about the future. Could be space ships on the way here
from a distant galaxy a million years away.