Posted to se.prat.diverse,uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default how to seal a "slamfärg"-painted house (for over-painting with latex)?

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 02:14:50 -0800 (PST) John Nagelson wrote :
Swedish pedestrians also wait at the roadside until the lights
tell them to cross the road, even if there is absolutely no
traffic.

Here in Melbourne it is an offence, punishable by an on-the-spot
fine to cross when the red man is showing. My one misfortune, on an
earlier visit, was, one night, to wait at the side of an empty road
for the green man. He appeared, I started crossing ... and was hit
by a car turning right. Fortunately I bounced!

--
Tony Bryer, 'Software to build on' from Greentram
www.superbeam.co.uk www.superbeam.com www.greentram.com