Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default A really bad piece of work.

Ed Sirett wrote:

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 08:41:08 +0000, Rod wrote:
I guess a digital camera has become an essential tool for gas fitters -
and probably many others - these days?

Since several have asked - the other end.
http://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/HNTphotos/100_0273.JPG

Just to be sure, for the uneducated(including me!), the pipe out of the
floor has the bayonet fitting at the top?
So the other end of the flexi should be a straight bolt on to the pipe
from the cooker?
I presume all the unions/connectors used were there as they didnt have
the right type of coupling to do a direct flexipipe to cooker pipe?

Ta
Alan.