Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:43:49 -0600, dpb wrote:

What, precisely, aren't you convinced of and why based on test
documented test results? You seriously think the test results were
somehow fabricated? If that's the case it's tinfoil hat time, sorry.

I'm not convinced when I see those in "the know" speak out both sides
of their mouth.

Just recently the local Mayor declared he would arrest, detain train
conductors and await legal matters. The trains will not travel the
tracks along the Vegas strip on the way to Yucca Mtn.

I'm not convinced the unknowing can lead the unwilling.