Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default GM Failure

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

The important question is how many of them were bringing home a paycheck.
The nice thing about someone else being overpaid is that they spend the
money into the same economy the rest of us swim in. It becomes a bad thing
when they make so much money that they invest it overseas to avoid taxes
and
high wages.

No, when the over aid buy second homes in my neck of the woods and drive
up my property
values and taxes they hurt the locals. Then there is their attitude.
Sadly they retire
where I live and then get to vote in our elections. ARGH!

Wes

You got there first, eh? Look over your shoulder. There may be some Indians
who would disagree. g

--
Ed Huntress