Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default A really bad piece of work.

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
Take a look at.

http://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/HNTphotos/100_0272.JPG

This was perhaps the most dangerous piece of gas fitting I have directly
seen to date. What was really concerning was that the bayonet had become
unlatched and was just the grip of a sticky O-ring away from a very large
escape of gas.

A Riddor will be submitted. There may be an investigation...

Oh my God !!! As John Rumm has asked. What is holding the other end of the
flexible tubing? I suppose this was an unofficial installation? Surely, it
must be. And for the sake of a quarter turn, it could have been a lovely
disaster. Thankfully, in a way, it is on an appliance that does not move
about much.

It wouldn't be anywhere near Wigan, would it?