Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Just a reminder, the topic at hand here is your comment: "While gangs

and
criminals have certainly been involved in a number of these shootings, a
fair amount of those shootings were done by ordinary law abiding citizens
who decided to carry a gun that day".

I'll ask you again. What will be the result if you get definitive proof? The
links I posted were available with a simple 10 minutes search. Assuming I
spent 2 hours and produced undeniable evidence. What gain will there be.

Two of the links I produced were exactly the evidence *without question*
that you've demanded to see, yet in your infinite wisdom, you've chosen to
shoot them down anyway. The woman smoking and the guy walking by the bar
were both innocent bystanders shot down by people who moments before had
been asked to leave. They weren't gang members and theirs no evidence to say
that they were out just to cause trouble.

I can product quite a few more articles like people being shot at birthday
parties, non violent gatherings and stuff like that. But, why do I need to?
I've given you two examples and you're demanding more.

Let me put the onus on you. Prove I'm wrong about the two shooting incidents
above and then I'll see about finding you more proof.