Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_18533.aspx

Case here was two people who were kicked out of a bar and returned later
armed. Again, not the average citizen deciding to carry a gun that day.
These were two people bent on mayhem.

Garbage. You make it sound like they went home, got the gun and came back.
They were kicked out of the club and returned *minutes* later. They were
average citizens out for a good time and decided to punish a bouncer for
throwing them out. Result, an innocent person was shot down by a person who
lost his temper.

Why don't you ask me how I know many of the intricate details? I live 300
yards from the Brass Rail. I've talked to a number of the staff who work
there since I see many of them around the area on a frequent basis.

I live in downtown Toronto. I play there and I work there. I experience it
every day. I know what goes on and am fully aware of the volatile nature of
many people here. And, I'm certainly not paranoid about it, just fully
realistic.