Lawrence A. Ramsey

Default bandsaw purchase

Look for the Mini-MAx S45 (I think). It is a serious piece of
machinery.

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:48:06 -0500, Robert Sobieck
wrote:

I am interested in purchasing a bandsaw. I would like to make sure it
is capable of resawing small logs and vanier, but most use would be
normal ripping and freehand sawing. I was thinking a 16" or 18". I
would also prefer a 110 VAC cirucuit, but 220 is not absolutely out. I
looked at Laguna Tool and Minimax. I like those tools but they are a
bit pricy. I am not opposed to spending good money, especially if the
lower priced tools cause me to purchase options. Does anybody have
advice on other models to look at? I definately do not want a flimsy
tool.
All advice appreciated.

Bob