Posted to se.prat.diverse,uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default how to seal a "slamfärg"-painted house(for over-painting with latex)?

Huge gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

(It is also traditional and beautiful, IMHO anyone applying a latex
colour on it, if even possible, is a culture vandal).

tradition and beauty and culture have always been words I have found
difficult to interpret in a scandinavian context

How odd, given how much nicer a place Scandinavia is than the litter
strewn, vomit spattered ******** inhabited by the likes of Karen
Matthews that the UK is.

To be fair, there's dodgy bits of Scandinavia, and nice bits of the UK.
You're right that the proportions certainly don't favour here, though.

I can only assume TNP's never been to Scandi.