Posted to alt.home.repair
Erma1ina Erma1ina is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

dpb wrote:

Erma1ina wrote:
dpb wrote:
Erma1ina wrote:
Hmmm.

Tell me: Do you have ANY objective documentation to support your various
SPECULATIONS????
Which would you care for?

The only thing I'm not certain of specifically is the referendum as I
already mentioned--the shutdown was after I had moved from the vendor to
a consulting firm and had mostly transitioned to working with fossil
utilities rather than nuclear.

The rest I know from having worked for the reactor vendor w/ the utility
including design and startup physics testing.

--

And I did mathematical modelling of reactors and particle detectors. SO
WHAT?

Provide links to objective materials that support you silly opinions.

Then you know enough to be able search the NRC licensee event reports
and can verify the incidents at Rancho Seco were nothing out of the
ordinary and mostly did have to do w/ operations. Having known and
worked with them personally as well as all other nuclear utilities of
the particular vendor's I have no difficulty in making comparisons
between the various utilities and their relative levels of expertise and
differences in operations.

Beyond that unless you have a specific question, I'll leave you to do
some investigative reporting on your own.

--

"dpb", you're the one making the assertions without providing supporting
documentation.