Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

Erma1ina wrote:
I see that "dpb", like a true weasel, omitted the pertinent section of
my message (including the "link" I mentioned. Here's the omitted
section:

--- Start of section ---

Oh I don't think California "electric utilities fail to take advantage
of clean nuclear power." or that "If we had nuclear power we'd only be
paying a fraction of the price and it would be good for the
environment!!"

I only responded to the portion on Rancho Seco shutdown not being a SMUD
decision but a referendum (see other post follow-on).

The opinions stated were and are irrelevant to that.