Posted to alt.home.repair
Erma1ina Erma1ina is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

Erma1ina wrote:

dpb wrote:

Erma1ina wrote:
Hmmm.

Tell me: Do you have ANY objective documentation to support your various
SPECULATIONS????

Which would you care for?

The only thing I'm not certain of specifically is the referendum as I
already mentioned--the shutdown was after I had moved from the vendor to
a consulting firm and had mostly transitioned to working with fossil
utilities rather than nuclear.

The rest I know from having worked for the reactor vendor w/ the utility
including design and startup physics testing.

--

And I did mathematical modelling of reactors and particle detectors. SO
WHAT?

Provide links to objective materials that support you silly opinions.

And, by the way, I DOUBT that you, "dpb" have any more technical or
scientific expertise than a clerk.