Posted to alt.home.repair
horton horton is offline

Default Garage Door erratic in cold weather

Now that the weather has dropped to the low 30's, my garage door opens up
erratically. When it opens, it stops 1/4 of the way; then I reopen it
again and opens up 1/2 of the way, and so on. There's no problem closing
it, just the opening part. It doesn't do this during hot weather. I've
lubed all the necessary parts, to no avail.