Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:00:01 -0600, dpb wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:21:15 -0600, dpb wrote:

Oren wrote:
Just a layman here, BUT there are a lot of transport problems to be
faced in our future. Particularly trucking and train safety.
No. Spent fuel transport casks have been demonstrated experimentally to
take direct hit from 70-mph railroad locomotive followed by fire and not
leak contamination. There's no significant radioactive risk.

How does the layman trust the government for the truth on this
experiment?

There are tapes of the impact -- I'm sure if one looked one could find
them on the internet by now.

I'm absolutely positive one can still find the reports and look at the
pictures.

I've seen impacts provided - I'm just not totally CONvinced.

If you're worried about the black helicopters, sorry I can't help.

Nope, not at all. It's the government I worry about.

Like I say, just a laymen and non-expert.