Posted to alt.home.repair

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

I suggest we hang onto it. Sooner or later, someone will form some new kind
of reactor, which will take our nuke wastes, and turn them into more energy.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"BobR" wrote in message

I agree on most respects but the one cost that has been and continues
to be ignored is how to dispose of the contaminated waste. This cost
is growing and may well be the biggest expense we will yet pay for
nuclear power. Until this issue is resolved, there should be NO
FURTHER development of nuclear power plants. And before you get on
your high horse about me being anti-nuclear, I am not. I simply
believe that we have to solve the disposal problems before we increase
the problems beyond the point of no return.