Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

dpb wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 12/4/2008 3:13 PM Pete C. spake thus:

As for the greenie who babbled about the sun and it being inexhaustible
- wrong, it will run out of energy one day too.

Since that was me, let me say how idiotic that objection is. It (the
sun) *is* inexhaustable for all intents and purposes, since when the
sun finally does go out, the game's over for all of us.

The problem is it still isn't connected to the grid in any
cost-effective manner that can contribute more than fractional
percentages of demand and it doesn't appear likely that that can change
within any near term horizon.

--

Only if you think in terms of electricity. We should have been building
all houses with at least some passive solar capability for the last 30

--
aem sends...