Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 12/4/2008 3:13 PM Pete C. spake thus:

As for the greenie who babbled about the sun and it being inexhaustible
- wrong, it will run out of energy one day too.

Since that was me, let me say how idiotic that objection is. It (the
sun) *is* inexhaustable for all intents and purposes, since when the sun
finally does go out, the game's over for all of us.

The reprocessing of our nuclear fuel sources is equally inexhaustible in
that context as well.

As for the game being over when the sun runs out of juice, that is very
much dependent on how far we progress in space travel and colonization
in the millenias until the sun does go kaput.