Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:25:38 -0800, scorpster wrote:

I just received a notice from California Edison that Tier 3, 4 and 5 rates
are increasing AGAIN in the first quarter of 2009. My electric bill is
typically $400 a month. I don't think very many people fall into Tier 1 or
2. Here's what really ****es me off: the electric utilities fail to take
advantage of clean nuclear power. They keep wasting our money on natural
gas, wind power, and all kinds of inefficient "green" ideas but they are
blind to nuclear power. If we had nuclear power we'd only be paying a
fraction of the price and it would be good for the environment!!

Blame the envirowackos who have fought nuclear power and the stupid
politicians and judges who caved in to their demands and the stupid
California residents for continuing to elect morons, like the sex offender
governator.