Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default TIG Cart project...Sources for Cabinet or Drawers?

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Winston wrote:

(Card cabinets)

I've pcked up several of those for $5 in thrift stores, and had some
given to me. I have a stack from the floor to the ceiling in the shop
that are full of tools & parts.

I bought a Cole 11-drawer cabinet (resembles a narrow flat file) from the
old "Weirdstuff Warehouse" in Sunnyvale CA for U$100 many years ago.
Looks identical to eBay item 380087171052.

The nearly - full extension drawers are on smoooooth rollers.

It's held my fastener collection for many years. I love that thing and
have been kicking myself for having left it's twin behind at the time.

--Winston