Posted to uk.d-i-y
geraldthehamster geraldthehamster is offline

Default FUN POLICE

On 4 Dec, 21:19, "Dave" wrote:
Just watching the program on CH4 about the farce that has become H&Safety..
I couldn't believe it when they shown us someone who went into a window
making company in a full suit and tie, gathered the staff around and
proceded to show them how to pick up (in slowmo) a very small box + contents
weighing no more than, I guess, 3lb in weight. *He then packed up and went.
For that 10 minute farce, he was paid £400 A DAY......
MADNESS, MADNESS.
Dave

He was a training consultant who used to work for the HSE, and would
only have been in that place of work if he'd been engaged by the
management of the business. So blame them ;-) I thought the whole
programme very superficial.

Regards
Richard