Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

on 12/3/2008 11:25 PM scorpster said the following:
I just received a notice from California Edison that Tier 3, 4 and 5
rates are increasing AGAIN in the first quarter of 2009. My electric
bill is typically $400 a month. I don't think very many people fall
into Tier 1 or 2. Here's what really ****es me off: the electric
utilities fail to take advantage of clean nuclear power. They keep
wasting our money on natural gas, wind power, and all kinds of
inefficient "green" ideas but they are blind to nuclear power. If we
had nuclear power we'd only be paying a fraction of the price and it
would be good for the environment!!

Do you want to see what a 'green' company can do to conserve energy?
In Google Earth or Google Map's Satellite view, enter the coordinates
37.422000, - 122.084000 in the location box and zoom in.
Maybe all your studios, millionaires, and celebrities can follow suit.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY