Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Screw in flourescent light bulbs.

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:28:51 -0600, Dave Garland
wrote:

F Murtz wrote:
Your lucky in Australia they are in the process of banning incandescent
lamps we wont be able to buy them

IIRC, 2012 in the USA. I plan to have a stock large enough to last me
by that point (I am already using CFLs everywhere that they make
sense). Maybe I'll stock some extras for friends. Just knock 3 times
and say "Edison sent me".

Dave

Didn't Nostradamus predict the end of the earth in the year 2012 in
his Quatrain 63, Century 7?

Great - we can make it an Olympic event.