Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cash Cash is offline

Default Fitting door into frame

Donwill wrote:
Can anyone recommend a machine tool to cut moulded panel doors to
size to fit into an existing door linings. In the past I've used a
panel saw and done it by hand but the last one I did was almost a
write off, I was appalled at my poor workmanship probably to do with
advancing years and subsequent lack of co-ordination between eye and
hand or maybe it's something to do with the wine consumption at end
of day.:-)
Don

Don,

No offence intended, but it may be better now to get someone else to do it
for you - because if you are having difficulty using hand tools (because of
the lack of co-ordination, the wine consumption or both) then the effects
will be multiplied when using power tools, and a possible loss of fingers or
hand may be the result.

Cash