Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default California electric rates are getting ridiculous

On Dec 3, 10:25*pm, "scorpster" wrote:
I just received a notice from California Edison that Tier 3, 4 and 5 rates
are increasing AGAIN in the first quarter of 2009. *My electric bill is
typically $400 a month. *I don't think very many people fall into Tier 1 or
2. *Here's what really ****es me off: the electric utilities fail to take
advantage of clean nuclear power. *They keep wasting our money on natural
gas, wind power, and all kinds of inefficient "green" ideas but they are
blind to nuclear power. *If we had nuclear power we'd only be paying a
fraction of the price and it would be good for the environment!!

400 a month, grow up and quit crying, you obviously dont even try to
save energy.