Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Door Won't Stay Fully Closed

Commish wrote:
I have a door in a downstairs bathroom in a 40 year old 4 level split.

The problem I have is that the door won't stay open. After you open
it, it always swings closed about 4-6" - which is not much, but since
it is a small bathroom, it is just enough to jam the door into your
hip as you turn around.

What can I do with the pins or hinges to make the door stay in the
fully open position?

Did it ever maintain the correct position? If yes, the screws are probably
loose.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...