Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Doh!!!

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:hGhZk.2391$QX3.1147
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Guys, they sell work gloves for a reason.

Lew

Work gloves? These minor nicks and scars are a rite of passage. It shows
we work in our garage and workshops, we don't just collect tools!

Besides, it's the stuff you don't think would be dangerous that gets you...
(mutters to himself: darn gutter guards.)

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.