Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The lesson from the Mumbai mayhem

I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that "Terry Coombs"
wrote on Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:13:12 -0600 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
Gunner wrote:
Dont bother with most of the 30 rounders for the SKS. The vast
majority of them suck badly. Jam/misfeed city.

And some of the 20s arent all that good either but most are ok.

Save your stripper clips!!

Gunner

Not that I would ever admit to owning one , but if I did I'd have a
minimum of 100 rds close by already in strippers .

I'm sorry, I caught the term "strippers" and was trying to make
sense of "owning one ... close by ... in strippers..." before I read
The Whole Thing, and the penny dropped. Dang, I have a warped mind.
It's going to take a lot of work to unwarp it.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!