Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

Default Power drill/driver

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:38:43 -0500, wrote:

i got a 18v ryobi with the flashlight,2 batts,cgrger,case at hd
for 69.00 . i had a 12 volt sears before.that ryobi is a much better
quality and power,but it is heavy compared to the sears. my sears drill
is still good,just has bad batteries now that are more than a new drill
with batteries.

You might be able to buy raw batteries and replace the individual cells. I
did that about a year ago with my cordless razor and now have almost double
the original capacity for only a few $$$!!!!