Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Do any of the sheds still stock Spur shelving brackets?

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:11:23 +0000, Mike Harrison
wrote:

Last time I needed a few brackets for Spur double-slot shelving I found them a bit thin on the
ground in the big DIY places - anyone know which, if any, of the big sheds still stock them?
I know there are some on ebay but only need a couple so ship cost is a bit high.

Apparently Spur themselves (I almost typed 'themshelves'!) went out of
business some time ago (or at least stopped doing shelving) - several
other manufacturers are doing replicas, so shop about.

--
Frank Erskine