peter

Default Ryobi & Craftsman (newbie Q)

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:17:27 GMT, "RLK"
wrote:

I guess my questions might sound weird - I'm an amateur and want to
redecorate my home by building shelves, simple cabinets, radiator covers and
installing crown molding by myself. The extent of my experience is putting
together pre-fab bookcases so I have a big learning curve ahead of me...

Questions regarding two cordless drill-drivers:

Ryobi HP1202M 12V
Craftsman 315.114600 14.4V

I understand Ryobi makes Craftsman drills. Does this fact make the Ryobi
line better in quality?

Neither is better quality. You would be wise to stay away
from both. It does not save money to buy cheap power tools.

Peter