Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 6-Pack 6-LED Aluminum Flashlights - Any good?

You did good. I've seen lights similar to this at Real Deals Dollar Store.
Harbor Freight has lights like this, on sale for 3.99 for two lights. The
heavy duty batteries are probably good for one to two hours or so of light.
Alkalines last four times as long as carbons. I'd suggest to give the heavy
duty batteries to some kids, and buy yourself some alkalines. Best price
I've found for AAA or AA alkalines, at Advance Auto Parts and Battery. Or
Harbor Freight when they are on sale.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
I just bought this 6 pack of Husky LED flashlights at HD. There's 6
LED's per flashlight, and each one uses 3 AAA batteries, which were
included. 6 flashlights and 18 batteries for $9.97. How could I pass
it up?

I've never used an LED flashlight before and I am amazed at how bright
these things are.

My question: Am I going to remain happy or is there something I don't
know - something like I'm going to get about 10 minutes of battery
life so I'm gonna need to carry all 6 flashlights with me.

Are these things any good?

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...ctId=100652625